30-Minute Lesson With a Group:
- Welcome and warm-up (review greetings, do the Buenos Días song, quick review like numbers 1-10). 5 minutes.
- Mini-lesson (input: introduce new words, short story, teach a new song, or make a class graph, etc.) 5 – 10 minutes.
- Brain-break if needed (song, act out words like run, jump, dance, etc.) 2-3 minutes.
- Follow-up activity (game like Bingo, Go Fish, etc., craft, coloring, etc.) 5-10 minutes.
- Wrap-up (watch a video song, good-bye song, review song, or quick game like Simon Says, etc.) 5 minutes.